Joining SAIL will connect you with a friendly, fun community of marine science librarians who are always willing to lend a helping hand. PDF Brochure
Remember to renew your SAIL/IAMSLIC membership prior to February 1st each year!
Benefits of Membership
- Free & fast ILL via the IAMSLIC Z39.50 Distributed Library borrowing privileges – expand the resource base for your patrons!
- IAMSLIC duplicate exchange program for free additions to your collection.
Access to Reources
- Aquatic Commons Digital Repository
- Access to publications and documents in the “member only” section of the IAMSLIC website
- Ability to access and post to the IAMSLIC blog
Benefits of Partnerships
- Eligibility to receive IAMSLIC research and travel grants.
- Partnerships with IOC, FAO and PICES
- Eligibility to serve as IAMSLIC officers or committee members.
- Membership in any of the IAMSLIC regional groups at no additional cost.
- Annual conference registration at member’s rate.
Since SAIL is a regional group of IAMSLIC, you must be an IAMSLIC member to join SAIL. Please see IAMSLIC’s membership page for more details on membership.
The IAMSLIC membership application is located here (.pdf format), and here (.doc format).
Indicate SAIL as your regional group affiliation when applying to IAMSLIC- there are no additional fees or requirements.
If you have questions, please contact the current SAIL Representative:
Institution: Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science Library, University of Miami
Address: 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
City: Miami, FL, 33149
Telephone: (305) 421-4020