Responsibilities of the SAIL Representative to the IAMSLIC Executive Board
- (a) Serve on the IAMSLIC Executive Board as a voting member and participate in discussions; (b) Keep up-to-date with IAMSLIC calendar dates (i.e., travel grant cycles), various policies, projects, by-laws, etc., and report to SAIL members.
- Write annual regional report and send to the Executive Board.
- Provide new items for the IAMSLIC blog, including announcements about SAIL meetings and members.
- Attend IAMSLIC meetings, if possible, and report meetings to SAIL membership.
- Attend SAIL regional conferences.
- Assist annual conference hosts and program planners as needed.
- Conduct business meetings at SAIL conferences.
- Ensure Thank You letters are sent to SAIL hosts and sponsoring organizations.
- Conduct strong recruitment efforts to increase membership, working with SAIL’s representative on the membership committee.
- Answer questions from SAIL members, and convey issues concerning SAIL to the membership.
- Submit updates for SAIL web site to webmaster.
- Conduct election for next representative.
- Prepare financial plan, based on the money allocated from IAMSLIC, based on membership.
- Form committees as needed to perform duties.
- SAIL representative two year term occurs on odd years, from May to May.
Annual SAIL Reports
- Angela Clark-Hughes 2017-current
- Jaime Goldman 2015-2017
- Joyce Shaw 2013-2015
- Carla Robinson 2011-2013
- Jennifer Walton 2009-2011
- Jan Heckman 2007-2009
- Liz Dehart 2005-2007
- Janine Devereaux 2004-2005
- Evelyn Poole-Kober 2002-2004
- Patti Marraro 1998-2002
- Kathy Maxson 1995-1998
- Stephanie Haas 1994-1995
- Linda Pikula 1991-1994