Joint IODE-IAMSLIC Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (GEMIM)
IAMSLIC members on Joint GEMIM:
- Michelle Leonard (University of Florida, Marston Science Library, USA) – 4-year member
- Heike Lust (VLIZ-Flanders Marine Institute, Belgium) – 4-year member
- Joan Parker (Moss Landing Marine Laboratories/Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute Library, USA) – 4-year member
- Gabriela Silvoni (INIDEP, Argentina) – 2-year member; will be replaced by Maria A. Ginori (Acuario Nacional de Cuba, Cuba) in 2015
For complete membership, please visit the IOC website.
IOC-IAMSLIC Memorandum of Agreement
The latest IOC-IAMSLIC MoA was reviewed by the Joint GEMIM and the IAMSLIC Executive Board and was signed December 19, 2013 (expires December 31, 2015).
- IOC-IAMSLIC MoA 2013
- Proposal for the Joint IODE/IAMSLIC Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (GEMIM)
- Recommendations to the Executive Board by the Task Force on a Joint IODE/IAMSLIC Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (GEMIM)
- IOC-IAMSLIC MoA 2011
- OceanExpert – directory of marine and freshwater professionals
- OceanTeacher – training resource for data and information management