Chair: Dave Baca
Kristen LaBonte (Interim Treasurer)
Sally Taylor (IAMSLIC President, ex oficio)
Sandra Abbott-Stout (Former Treasurer)
Barbara Butler (Membership)
Eleanor Uhlinger (RegOnline)
Steve Watkins (Membership database consulting)
Term & Deadlines: The task force had a limited term of one year (until April 30, 2015). Any suggested changes to the bylaws must be presented to the Executive Board two months before the annual meeting (mid-July) so the task force completed those items dealing with bylaw changes by mid-June, 2014. Members may view the Treasury Handbook and the task force report and recommendations.
- Investigate changing the fiscal year to better meet the requirements outlined in the bylaws (Article XIII, sections 3 and 4).
- Create Treasurer’s manual outlining policies and procedures, including details on how Treasury interacts with Conference and Membership.
- Investigate and develop accounting mechanisms and processes for increasing efficiency and transparency, and improving accounting reporting.
- Review and determine need for existing and future bank accounts and signing authorities.
- Review and improve regional group financial processes, documentation and reporting.
- Review and improve membership financial processes, documentation and reporting.
- Review and improve membership renewal/conference registration systems and processes.
- Review and improve granting financial processes, documentation and reporting.
- Review and improve IAMSLIC conference financial processes, documentation and reporting.