Chair: Michelle Leonard (2019-2021)
Members: Michelle Leonard (SAIL); Kristen LaBonte (Membership Database Manager); Katie Edson (SAIL-2019, second term); Katie Lage (Cyamus-2019, second term); Sonja Kromann (Cyamus); Ruby Thomas Sanchez (Latin American Regional Group-2019, second term); Andrea Cristiani (Latin American Regional Group-2019); Miraneta Williams-Hazelman (Pacific Islands-2019); Kateryna Kulakova (EURASLIC-2019, second term); Saida Messaoudi (AFRIAMSLIC); Arame Keita (AFRIAMSLIC)
- To encourage membership in IAMSLIC, particularly in developing countries and underrepresented areas where such membership would enhance and promote access to the rich resources of IAMSLIC’s expertise and library holdings.
- Administer the IAMSLIC Sponsored Membership Program (granting up to five three-year sponsored memberships and up to five one-year sponsored memberships per year).
- To administer the process and forward names of nominees to elected positions to the membership
- Coordinate advice and mentoring of new IAMSLIC members and provide information on networking opportunities.
- Forward nominations of IAMSLIC Honorary Members to the Executive Board.
Membership of the Committee:
- Voting: Two members of each regional group: the regional group representative and one other appointed by the regional group.
- Non-Voting: Membership Database Manager and RegOnline Manager
Service on the Committee is a two-year term. The Chair will be appointed by a majority vote of the Executive Board.
- Candidate slate presented to Board six weeks prior to annual meeting
- Electronic ballots prepared one month prior to the annual meeting to allow adequate time for voting.
Liaison to Committee: Kristen LaBonte (ongoing)
- To maintain IAMSLIC’s membership database including renewals.
- To provide labels and lists to IAMSLIC members for official purposes (at no charge), or to for-profit and not-for-profit agencies (on a fee-for-service basis)