Digitization Projects 2008/2009
Magda Vallejo Sanchez was awarded $1374 to purchase a scanner and to scan materials from Centro de Investigacion en Alimentacion y Desarrollo, Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
Sally Taylor, UBC Library was awarded $500 for scanning plates from Henri Louis Duhamel du Monceau’s “Traité général des pesches” published 1769.
- Now available in the Internet Archive at: http://www.archive.org/details/TraitGnralDesPeschesEtHistoireDesPoissonsQuellesFournissent
Digitization Project Committee: Sonja Kromann (chair), Barb Butler, Kit Johnston, Leslie Rimmer, Janet Webster
Digitization Projects 2007/2008
Teresa Barriga Ramirez was awarded $500 for the purchase of a scanner.
Lenora Oftendahl was awarded $175 to pay students/staff to scan items.
Barb Butler was awarded $175 to pay students to scan items but used only $75.
- Laboratory and field text in invertebrate zoology (the precursor to Lights Manual) at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1350/
- Chief Kerry’s Moose: a guidebook to land use and occupancy mapping, research design and data collection at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1681/
- More than the sum of our parks: people, places and a protected areas system for British Columbia at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1682/
- More than the sum of our parks: First Nations’ territories and protected areas in BC (charts and map) at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1683/
- The Rain forest of home: an atlas of people and place; Redefining stewardship: public lands and rural communities in the Pacific Northwest at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1684/
- Catch-22: conservation, communities and the privatization of B.C. fisheries at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1686/
- Roots of prosperity: the Pacific Coast Watershed Partnership at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1687/
- What lies beneath- responding to forest development plans: a guide for First Nations at: http://aquacomm.fcla.edu/1688/
Digitization Project Task Force: Janet Webster, Joe Wible, Steve Watkins, Debra Losey, Pam Olson and Sally Taylor.